Another big Starly's favourite!! This popular Indian dish features saut?ed onions, tomatoes and green chillies, creating a wonderfully rich and textured sauce, ground coriander, Chilli, Garam masala and fennel are prominent in this blend producing a medium to hot dish? replace the chillies with peppers if you prefer a milder curry.
Recipe (Serves 4)
You will need...
- 4 diced chicken breasts
- Starly’s Jalfrezi sachet
- 2 medium sized onions (grated)
- 6 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 large green chilli’s (chopped)
- 200ml water
- 4 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 3 vine ripened tomatoes
- Coriander to garnish
- In a pan, heat the oil on a medium heat. Add the grated onions and fry until golden brown. Add the spices and fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken to the pan, and stir fry for 4 minutes, then add the tomatoes and chillies and stir fry for a further 4 Mins.
- Add the water and bring to the boil then lower the heat and simmer for 20 Mins or until meat is tender.
- Garnish with coriander, serve with basmati rice and enjoy!
- If you choose to use different meat, adjust cooking times appropriately. Replace the chillies with peppers if you prefer a milder sauce.
<< Previous | Back | Next >>